Naomi Durdin FCPA BA Acc, DFP(FS), SSA, CTA, AFP®
|Company||Eyre Financial Services Pty Ltd|
|Address||PO BOX 3399 PORT LINCOLN SA 5606|
|Phone||08 8682 4173|
SummaryEyre Financial Services specialises in Self-Managed Superannuation Fund strategies for Businesses and Primary Producers.
Naomi spent her early years on Upper Eyre Peninsula (Cowell) before going to boarding school in Adelaide and subsequently studying for a degree in accounting.
She worked in various accounting firms in Adelaide before moving back to Eyre Peninsula in 1991. Since then Naomi has worked in accounting firms on Eyre Peninsula and has gained extensive experience working with primary producers and other business clients.
Naomi has continued to study while working and is exceptionally qualified in all areas of accounting, taxation, superannuation and financial planning.
To ensure she has the most up to date knowledge in rural business management practices she completed the Rabobank Executive Development Program for Primary Producers and has a Diploma of Agribusiness Management.
She is married to a farmer and is passionate about providing high quality service to people in rural areas. In her spare time Naomi enjoys dining with friends and family, travel and her annual shack holiday. She has a private pilots licence although she has not flown for a long time and is a member of the Ulysses motorcycle club.
Naomi has the following memberships and training:
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Holder of a CPA Public Practicing Certificate
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Panalitix Accredited Business Adviser
- Diploma of Agribusiness Management
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Authorised Representative of Count Financial Limited
- SMSF Specialist Advisor of Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Association
- Chartered Tax Advisor of the Tax Institute of Australia
- Accredited Financial Planner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia