Terms & Conditions – SMSF + Investor Expo Door Prizes
- Promoter is the Self-Managed Superannuation Funds Association. A.B.N. 67 103 739 619. (hereafter referred as ‘SMSF Association’)
- The formal entry period takes place at the event between 10am-6pm on Friday 21st June 2019 and 10am-4pm Saturday 22nd June 2019.
- The promotion is only available to attendees of the SMSF + Investor Expo who physically scan a valid badge at the event entrance, upon entry to exhibition area.
- Thereafter, each individual scan event made at any exhibitor booth within the SMSF + Investor Expo equates to an additional 1 entry (there is no limit on the number of entries an individual can make).
- Entry is not open to persons under 18 years of age.
- By entering into and participating in this promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these terms and conditions.
- The major prize is a $3,000 Flight Centre (equivalent) gift card. The second prize is a $1,000 Mastercard pre-paid cash gift card (or equivalent). The third prize is a $500 Accor Hotel Group (or equivalent) gift card.
- On Monday 24 June 2019 a random selection of 3 participant’s names will be drawn. The 1st name drawn will be the winner of the 3rd prize (Accor Hotel Group gift card). The 2nd name drawn will be the winner of the 2nd prize ($1,000 Mastercard pre-paid cash gift card (or equivalent)). The 3rd name drawn will be the winner of the 1st prize ($3,000 Flight Centre gift card). Draw will be conducted by CEO or his delegate.
- Persons are eligible to win up to only 1 of 3 prizes and will not be eligible to be drawn twice.
- Total value of all prizes in the promotion is $4500.
- Before 5pm EST Tuesday 25 June 2019 the winner will be contacted via phone, followed by confirmation in writing sent via electronic mail. The prize will then be posted to the address advised by the winner. Should the winner be unable to be contacted by phone, an email will be sent advising the prize. Confirmation of this notification and address details are required via telephone and/or in writing via electronic mail, from the recipient.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted by phone or electronic mail for more than 30 days after the draw date, then the prize will be considered forfeited, and a new winner will be drawn and contacted.
- The winners names will be published on the SMSF Connect website for a period of 28 days.
- Prizes will be posted within 28 days of confirmation from each winner that they have been notified.
- Any prize in the promotion is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods and services. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Participation in the Promotion means acceptance of the Conditions of Entry and confirms acceptance to participate in any reasonable publicity or advertising that SMSF Association may request, including photographs and use of their image on the SMSF Association website.
- Failure to observe the Conditions of Entry may result in disqualification.
- SMSF Associations management’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Terms & Conditions – SMSF + Investor Expo Facebook Competition
This competition is being run by the SMSF Association. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of the SMSF Association and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter the competition, entrants are required to explain why they want to attend the Expo in a Facebook comment to the SMSF Association.
- All entries will be entered in to the competition and a winner will be chosen by a staff member of the SMSF Association. The judge’s decision is final.
- The winner will receive 2x tickets to the SMSF + Investor Expo at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, to be used either on 21 June 2019 or 22 June 2019. Flights and accommodation are not included in the prize. The winner will also receive a complimentary 12-month SMSF Connect membership. The prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- The competition period opens at 5:00pm (AEST) 13 May 2019 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) 26 May 2019. Any entries received after this date will not be eligible for this competition.
- The winner will be announced on the SMSF Association’s Facebook page and contacted via Facebook direct message within 2 business days of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted, or doesn’t respond within 5 business days, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and/or pick a replacement winner.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
You are providing your information to the SMSF Association and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party outside the SMSF Association and will not be used for other purposes.