The SMSF market continues to grow strongly, with key drivers being control over investments and a wish to lower costs. However, establishing an SMSF is a big step to take. A key consideration is weighing up the advantages and disadvantages of an SMSF.
In this session, we will explore a range of questions that you might be thinking about in relation to your superannuation and whether an SMSF is an option for you, questions such as:
- What are my options to save for retirement?
- What are the key benefits of commencing an SMSF?
- How are SMSFs structured?
- Who can be a trustee?
- What can an SMSF invest in?
- What issues should you consider before establishing an SMSF?
- Who can help me?