In this 3-part webinar series, Peter Hogan, Head of Technical, SMSF Association speaks with Steven Keating, Director, SMSF Client Experience – SMSF Segment, from the Australian Taxation Office on the ways the ATO is supporting SMSF trustees during the COVID-19 pandemic, and important measures to be aware of.
These important measures include:
- Temporary early access to super
- Changes to pension drawdowns
- Ongoing trustee responsibilities
Head of Technical,
Director, SMSF Client Experience – SMSF Segment,
Australian Taxation Office
Part 1 – Temporary early access to super
In the first part of the series, the ATO explains the details surrounding temporary early access to super, the self-assessment process and the importance of retaining evidence of eligibility.
Part 1 also:
- Outlines in detail the penalties that can be imposed for false or misleading statements
- Confirms the concerns of illegal early access to super
- Walks through the MyGov application process and important details surrounding it.
Sorry, this content is reserved for members of our SMSF Connect community.
Please register for a free community account to view this content or login below.
If you are an existing member of SMSF Connect, please login below.
If you wish to learn more about joining the community, please click here.
Join the free community
Complete the form below to set up your free account and be regularly updated on SMSF and investing news and information.