Terms & Conditions – SMSF + Investor Virtual Event Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions – SMSF + Investor Virtual Event
- Promoter is the Self-Managed Superannuation Funds Association. A.B.N. 67 103 739 619. (hereafter referred as ‘SMSF Association’)
- The formal entry period takes place at the event between 9:00am and 1:30pm (AEST) on Thursday 27 August 2020.
- The promotion is only available to attendees of the SMSF + Investor Virtual Event who log in to the online platform during the time period prescribed in point 2.
- Thereafter, each individual check in made at any exhibitor booth within the SMSF + Investor Virtual Event equates to 5 points. Upon reaching a minimum of 40 points the individual receives 1 entry into the prize draw. For every additional 10 points earned, an additional (1) entry will be allocated to the individual for the prize draw (there is no limit on the number of entries an individual can make).
- Entry is not open to persons under 18 years of age.
- By entering into and participating in this promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these terms and conditions.
- The major prize is a $250.00 EFTPOS pre-paid cash gift card (or equivalent).
- On Monday 31 August 2020 a random participant name will be drawn as the winner of the major prize. The draw will be conducted by the SMSF Association CEO or his delegate.
- Total value of all prizes in the promotion is $250.00(AUD).
- Before 5pm AEST Tuesday 1 September 2020 the winner will be contacted via phone, followed by confirmation in writing sent via electronic mail. The prize will then be posted to the address advised by the winner. Should the winner be unable to be contacted by phone, an email will be sent advising the prize. Confirmation of this notification and address details are required via telephone and/or in writing via electronic mail, from the recipient.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted by phone or electronic mail for more than 30 days after the draw date, then the prize will be considered forfeited, and a new winner will be drawn and contacted.
- The winner’s name will be published on the SMSF Connect website for a period of 28 days.
- Prizes will be posted within 28 days of confirmation from each winner that they have been notified.
- Any prize in the promotion is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods and services. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Participation in the Promotion means acceptance of the Conditions of Entry and confirms acceptance to participate in any reasonable publicity or advertising that SMSF Association may request, including photographs and use of their image on the SMSF Association website.
- Failure to observe the Conditions of Entry may result in disqualification.
- SMSF Associations management’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.