Whether you’re looking to track a market’s performance, evaluate your portfolio, or invest in index-linked investment products, indices are indispensable financial tools.
This series will explore 101-level topics ranging from the basics of indices and their applications to the core concepts of passive investing, and will feature the following chapters;
- Chapter 2: Who’s Behind the Index?
- Chapter 3: Index Access Via Products
- Chapter 4: Leveling the Playing Field
- Chapter 5: Methodology Matters
- Chapter 6: There’s an Index for That
- Chapter 7: Icons: The S&P 500® and The Dow®