Content provided by S&P Dow Jones
Index-linked investment products make passive investing possible as they come in many shapes and forms.
Click here to download the full article.
This series explores indices-related topics ranging from the basics of indices and their applications to the core concepts of passive investing, and will feature the following chapters;
- Chapter 1: Defining an Index
- Chapter 2: Who’s Behind the Index?
- Chapter 3: Index Access Via Products
- Chapter 4: Leveling the Playing Field
- Chapter 5: Methodology Matters
- Chapter 6: There’s an Index for That
- Chapter 7: Icons: The S&P 500® and The Dow®
Content provided by: